Doctor of Philology, Professor, Head of the Department of Foreign Languages in the Field of International Relations, Institute of International Relations, Kazan Federal University
Main scientific interests are related to the history of memoirs, problems of literary reputations, the history of Russian literature of the XIX-early XX centuries, the history of Russian culture. Researcher of the biography and work of A.P. Chekhov and L.N. Tolstoy. .
Author of a monograph on the literary reputation of A. P. Chekhov (740 pp.), of 150 articles. She participated in 50 scientific conferences abroad, in 150 international scientific conferences, lectured at the universities of Giessen (Germany) and Friborg (Switzerland). He is actively involved in the problems of philological education in secondary and higher schools. Educational activities are related to lecturing at the Children's University of KFU (for example, "How do writers get stories for their books? - http://tv.kpfu.ru/index.php/teleproekty/programmy/detskiy-universitet/detskiy-universitet-0057.html & laquo; Why do we need negative characters? http://tv.kpfu.ru/index.php/teleproekty/programmy/detskiy-universitet/du-otricatelnye-heroes-10-11-13.html " Why the story "Fat and Thin" more interesting than a detective? '', etc.) - 200 listeners in the assembly hall, at the University of the Third Age (since 2013 - 24 lectures on the topic `` Kazan in the history of Russian literature '') - 300 listeners. Since 2013, has organized the International Leo Tolstoy Youth Festival with participation of L. Klein, I. Sukhikh, M. Karamitti (Rome), students and their lecturers from Bulgaria, Poland, Russia, etc. Author of articles about L. Tolstoy, V. Khlebnikov and others in the Kazan press, as well as several documentaries called `` Knights of Eternity '' (Kazan, KZN-Star channel) about E. Chirikov and A. N. Tolstoy.
Official page: http://kpfu.ru/Lija.Bushkanetz
FB page: https://www.facebook.com /lika.kzn
- Member of the Chekhov Commission at the Council for World Culture of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- Founding member of the Guild of Wordsmakers (Moscow)
- Member of the Central Methodological Subject Commission on Literature of the All-Russian Olympiad for Schoolchildren
- Chairman of the jury of the Regional stage of the All-Russian Olympiad for schoolchildren in literature
- Guest Lecturer at Sirius Educational Center
- All-Russian public organization Association of Higher School Teachers of Russian Language and Literature (RUSLITVUZ), co-chair, member of the Coordination Council
- President of the non-profit foundation `` Cultural Diplomacy ''
- Editor-in-chief of the journal Russian Research
- Member of the Academic Council of the National Museum of the Republic of Tatarstan
- Member of the Academic Council of the M. Gorky and F. Shalyapin Museum (Kazan)
- Member of the Dissertation Defense Council:
- 1. Defense Council in the field of philological sciences: 1. KFU.10.01. No. 01-03 / 562 of 05.20.2019 from September 1, 2019 for a period of 5 years, 01.10.01. Russian literature.
- 2.KFU.10.06. No. 01-03 / 676 of June 14, 2019 from September 1, 2019 for a period of 5 years 02/10/22 - Languages of the peoples of foreign countries of Europe, Asia, Africa